Civic Center in Manhattan
The Beekman is a few steps away from the Foley Square, Civic Center district of Manhattan and New York City Hall, One Police Plaza, the New York State Supreme Court, which houses the Civil and Appellate Terms of the New York State Supreme Court for the state's First Judicial District, as well as the offices of the New York County Clerk.
Amenities available for legal clients:
• Dedicated on-site sales team to help coordinate needs
• Complimentary wireless internet included in all guestrooms and meeting space (ability to set up private, dedicated network for group attendees.
• (37) suites that can be converted into war rooms, and witness rooms
• Ability to privatize entire guest room floors
• Power access for large format copy machines
• Flexible cancellation policy
• Ability to accept deliveries
• 24-hour on-site security
• 24-hour in-room dining by and catering by award winning Chef Tom Colicchio
• 24-hour Bi-level state of the art fitness center
• Complimentary house car service based on availability
• Luxury laundry and dry-cleaning services