Private Meetings & Events
Celebrated for its extraordinary nine-story Victorian atrium and majestic skylight, The Beekman, a Thompson Hotel is located at the epicenter of downtown Manhattan's most vibrant neighborhood, and walking distance to the New York Stock Exchange, Wall Street and World Trade Center buildings.
In addition to a beautiful and unique setting, The Beekman also offers easy access to some of Manhattan's most sought out venues: Spring Studios, Pier A, Barclays, Governor’s Island, Prudential Center, Brooklyn Steel, Madison Square Garden, Bowery Electric, City Winery, Bowery Ballroom, Webster Hall.
- Courtesy room blocks available for up to 15 rooms per night
- (38) Suites ranging from private rooftop Turret Penthouses to one bedroom specialty suites!
- Complimentary wireless internet included in all guestrooms and meeting spaces (ability to set up private, dedicated network for group attendees)
- Complimentary Luxury Lexus 460 House Car
- Onsite signature restaurant by James Beard Award Winner Tom Colicchio
- 24-hour in-room dining by Tom Colicchio
- Complimentary Dual-Level Fitness Center
- Flexible cancellation policy
- Dedicated Conference Service manager.
For inquiries and reservations please contact:
Tiffany Alves, Senior Group Sales Manager at email@example.com or
Jacquelin Pabon, Group Sales Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org