Health and Safety Enhancements
The health, safety and wellbeing of our guests and colleagues is our highest priority at The Beekman. Driven by our purpose to deliver the utmost care and comfort for your stay, and guided by Hyatt’s Global Care & Cleanliness Commitment, we have expanded upon our existing rigorous safety and cleanliness protocols and have thoughtfully redesigned our spaces, guestrooms and service standards with the following health and safety enhancements:
GBAC Star Accreditation
The Beekman is proud to announce that our Hotel has earned the Global Biorisk Advisory Council® (GBAC) STAR™ accreditation, a rigorous performance based program of over 20 individual qualifying elements, and universally touted as the “gold standard of excellence” for any organization. Under the guidance of GBAC, a Division of ISSA, the worldwide cleaning industry association, the Hotel has successfully procured and implemented the most stringent protocols for cleaning, disinfection and infectious disease prevention for our guests, patrons and team members.
- Face coverings are still strongly encouraged for all guests when inside the Hotel's public spaces. *Face coverings are required for unvaccinated individuals.
- We kindly ask that social distancing guidelines are maintained in public areas
- Hand sanitizer stations are prominently placed throughout the hotel’s public spaces and on each guestroom floor
- We have increased the frequency of property-wide cleaning including all high touch surfaces in public spaces, guestrooms and back of house spaces
- We have implemented enhanced cleaning and sanitation protocols using EPA registered disinfectants throughout the property
- We have removed certain high-touch items from guestrooms such as magazines, notepads, pens and paper goods
- Guests have the option to schedule housekeeping service at their preferred time should they wish. Housekeeping attendants will only enter when room is vacant and guest are not present in room
- New in-room fitness and wellness experiences have been designed to nurture your wellbeing. Enjoy Exhale for access to Barre, Yoga, HIIT classes, and meditation videos. To help you wind down, stress less and sleep soundly, guests have access to complimentary, curated mindfulness and sleep exercises by Headspace in the World of Hyatt app
- Contactless payment options are available on property