Health and Safety Enhancements
Welcome Back Message
The health, safety and wellbeing of our guests and colleagues is our highest priority at The Beekman. Driven by our purpose to deliver the utmost care and comfort for your stay, and guided by Hyatt’s Global Care & Cleanliness Commitment, we have expanded upon our existing rigorous safety and cleanliness protocols and have thoughtfully redesigned our spaces, guestrooms and service standards with the following health and safety enhancements:
GBAC Star Accreditation
The Beekman is proud to announce that our Hotel has earned the Global Biorisk Advisory Council® (GBAC) STAR™ accreditation, a rigorous performance based program of over 20 individual qualifying elements, and universally touted as the “gold standard of excellence” for any organization. Under the guidance of GBAC, a Division of ISSA, the worldwide cleaning industry association, the Hotel has successfully procured and implemented the most stringent protocols for cleaning, disinfection and infectious disease prevention for our guests, patrons and team members.
Medical Concierge Service
Enjoy a more safe and secure travel journey with our newly launched Medical Concierge Program at The Beekman. This exclusive service provides our guests with direct and secure private access to medical appointments for COVID testing with Dr. Ronald Primas, a board-certified physician and travel medicine expert. For your added convenience, private house call appointments for COVID testing are also available at Dr. Primas’ office or your desired meeting place (Hotel or nearby office). To book an appointment for PCR, anti-body or rapid testing, or for more information, please email LGATH-Front.Office@hyatt.com.
- All colleagues, guests and patrons are required to have a thermal temperature scan and wellbeing check upon entering the building. A trained member of the Hotel’s management team is on hand to assist
- Face coverings are required at all times inside the Hotel’s public spaces as well as in designated outdoor spaces, when social distancing is not possible
- Guests are required to maintain a safe distance of six feet apart in all public spaces. Elevator spacing and reduced capacity guidelines are followed throughout the hotel
- Hand sanitizer stations are prominently placed throughout the hotel’s public spaces and on each guestroom floor
- Due to current local restrictions, please note indoor dining has been temporarily suspended. We are pleased to offer virtual indoor dining service powered by Butler.
- We have increased the frequency of property-wide cleaning including all high touch surfaces in public spaces, guestrooms and back of house spaces
- We have implemented enhanced cleaning and sanitation protocols using EPA registered disinfectants throughout the property
- Guestrooms remain vacant for a minimum of 24 hours prior to the next guests arrival for the foreseeable future
- We have removed certain high-touch items from guestrooms such as magazines, notepads, pens and paper goods
- Guests have the option to schedule housekeeping service at their preferred time should they wish. Housekeeping attendants will only enter when room is vacant and guest are not present in room
- New in-room fitness and wellness experiences have been designed to nurture your wellbeing. Enjoy Exhale via Chromecast for access to Barre, Yoga, HIIT classes, and meditation videos. To help you wind down, stress less and sleep soundly, guests have access to complimentary, curated mindfulness and sleep exercises by Headspace in the World of Hyatt app
- The Hotel’s fitness center abides by limited capacity guidelines and is available to guests by appointment only
- Contactless payment options are available on property
- To comply with New York State’s travel restrictions, any guest traveling from a restricted state or territory is required to complete a traveler health form. For the most up to date information on travel advisories and guidelines, please click here