Exclusive Wedding Offers
The romance of Old New York is alive and well at The Beekman, which offers a blend of classic glamour and contemporary charm that makes it an incomparable venue forthe ultimate Manhattan wedding weekend.
- Menus created by acclaimed chef and restaurateur Tom Colicchio
- Ideal for a wedding ceremony and reception for up to 90 guests
- Unique spaces suitable for engagement parties, showers, rehearsal dinners, and brunches
- Relationships with New York City’s premier wedding vendors
- Packages include votive candles, printed menu cards, tables, and linens
- Preferred room blocks available for wedding couples and guests
- Dedicated wedding specialist to manage wedding block
- Unique spaces for outdoor ceremonies and receptions for up to 50 guests.
- Seasonal food & beverage offerings by acclaimed restaurateur and chef Tom Colicchio
- Audio-Visual capabilities to live stream your event.
- Packages include votive candles, printed menu cards, tables, chairs, china, glassware, flatware, and linens.
- Relationships with New York City’s premier wedding vendors, such as florists, photographers, and officiants.
- Photography in our iconic 19th-century atrium for the wedding couple.
- Luxury overnight accommodations for couples and guests.
Situated atop the 10th floor, our two signature, duplex penthouses boast three, private rooftop terraces with beautiful views of historic Lower Manhattan. They are truly the most magical suites to host your event or celebrate your first night together as a married couple
- Courtesy room blocks available for up to 20 rooms per night
- (38) Suites ranging from private rooftop Turret Penthouses to one-bedroom specialty suites
- Complimentary custom welcome amenities for couple and group VIPs
- Complimentary upgrades extended to group VIPs
- Personalized booking link provided for guests to book their own rooms online
- Dedicated onsite manager to help you coordinate your special day
Group Service Manager