Social Events, Weddings, Meetings
It’s our pleasure to offer you and your guests a distinctly New York experience. Within our awe-inspiring turreted building we have several locations ranging from grand rooms for weddings and corporate events to retro-vibe cocktail spaces, all outfitted with state-of-the-art audio and visual capabilities. Acclaimed chef and restaurateur Tom Colicchio is on hand to conceptualize exclusive menus.
The Beekman's 4th Anniversary
- The Beekman turns 4 this Summer!
- We invite you to join our team and celebrate this special milestone with our 4th Anniversary Offer, made just for you.
- Book now and enjoy 40% savings, a curated pair of welcome cocktails/mocktails, a customized Beekman sleep mask to ensure a great night’s rest, a complimentary room upgrade to give you extra space to unwind and the best part... you are welcome to check in and check out any time you wish! Check in time must be after 8AM and check out time must be before 8PM
No matter your vision, we have the setting to make it come to life.
We are invigorated by creative and conceptual challenges. Together let’s make your event a unique and memorable experience.
Named after the library that existed on our site in the mid-19th century, this refined second-floor space features arched entries, custom crystal chandeliers and 10 large windows to make for a truly elegant space.
- Total Square Footage: 1,200
- Ideal for private celebrations for up to 130 guests, seated dinners for 100 guests and meetings for 60 guests
Chapel Street Room
Adjacent to the Temple Court Room, this space boasts unique architectural details including a dark aged-timber border, off-white walls, high ceilings, and custom mouldings.
- Total Square Footage: 400
- Ideal for private boardroom meetings and intimate dinners for up to 18 guests
Named in honor of original architect James Farnsworth, this space is notable for its vintage-inspired pastel terra cotta ceiling and original exposed brick.
- Total Square Footage: 1,100
- Ideal for private celebrations and seated dinners up to 80 guests, and meetings for up to 66 guests
- Available pre-function space
The Kelly Room—named for Eugene Kelly, the building's first owner—features original vaulted ceilings and exposed brick and is lighted by a custom industrial chandelier.
- Total Square Footage: 1,000
- Ideal for private celebrations up to 80 guests, seated dinners for 70 guests and meetings for up to 66 guests
- Available pre-function space
Entire Lower Level
This pre-function space between the lower-level rooms graciously joins the Kelly and Farnsworth together creating one larger space.
- Total Square Footage: 3,100
- Ideal for a larger cocktail reception of up to 225 guests or an event requiring a variety of set-ups and uses
Your Wedding, Your Way
Exclusive Wedding Offers
The romance of Old New York is alive and well at The Beekman, which offers a blend of classic glamour and contemporary charm that makes it an incomparable venue for the ultimate Manhattan wedding.
- Menus created by acclaimed chef and restaurateur Tom Colicchio
- Ideal for a wedding ceremony and reception for up to 90 guests
- Unique spaces suitable for engagement parties, showers, rehearsal dinners and brunches
- Relationships with New York City’s premier wedding vendors
- Packages include votive candles, printed menu cards, tables and linens
- Complimentary one night stay based on food & beverage minimum